Gambling problems arises when one tends to crave for more money by excessive gambling. Gambling when overdone leads to bankruptcy and dysfunction of relationships with your loved ones.
Gambling is very addictive and hence unless you are determined to risk it, you might end up in misery. Winning and losing is a part of gambling and it all depends on how much the individual is mentally stable to take the defeats in gambling.
Acknowledging the game of gambling is the first step to solve gambling problems. Gamblers Anonymous has posted the following questions to test you.
1. Did you ever avoid school or work for gambling?
2. Has gambling made your life at home unhappy?
3. Has your reputation been affected by gambling?
4. Has your life been remorse after a game of gambling?
5. Did you choose to gamble and pay your debts?
6. Has gambling brought your ambition and aspirations down?
7. Did you ever wanted to win back all the money you had lost in gambling?
8. Did you have the urge to win more after you tasted some success?
9. Have you ever gambled and emptied your pocket?
10. Did you borrow money and gambled any day?
11. Did you go to the extent of selling things just to gamble?
12. Were you hesitating to use ?gambling money? for your daily expenses?
13. Has gambling made you careless person?
14. Did you want to gamble for more hours than you wanted?
15. Have you ever resorted to gambling to forget your worries?
16. Did you want to commit an illegal act to finance gambling?
17. Have you lost on sleep because of gambling?
18. Does disappointment or argument spur you on to gamble more?
19. Did you want to celebrate success for a few hours after gambling?
20. Have you ever attempted suicide after failure?
A person having gambling problems would say a ‘yes’ to at least seven questions posted above.
These tips given below should help you out off gambling problems, if any:
1. It is advisable to take just the money needed to gamble than taking credit cards and ATM cards along.
2. Do not gamble for a long time.
3. There are always more chances of losing than winning in a game of gambling.
4. Make sure you don’t use the money you won again.
5. When you do not have any more money to gamble, drop the idea without borrowing.
6. Take help of people who are not addicted to the game and seek proper advice.
Abhishek has got some great Gambling Secrets [http://www.Fun-Ga